Apple’s upcoming swimming and diving Underwater photo-videography iPhone
Amid Corona fears around the world, Apple Company is working on its future technology. According to an Apple Insider report, the company has recently filed for a new patent. According to the new patent, the company is working on the waterproof ability of the iPhone. The iPhone is not only waterproof, but the new iPhone will also support underwater photo-video.
According to the report, the Apple company is working on the construction of an iPhone that can work even in deep water. Future iPhones can also be photographed and videotaped during underwater activities such as swimming and free diving. The company also has a new user interface display case with US patent number 20200104021.
In addition to this, the company has filed another patent under the number 20200104033. According to this patent, the iPhone will work through the face of the user. The future iPhone will automatically change the user interface by checking FaceID.
Xiaomi New Cheapest Redmi Fitness Band, With Track Sleep Patterns And Heart Rate
Innovation organization Xiaomi dispatches another Redmi band at the Mi Fan Festival 2020 occasion. It will get another shading screen and supports numerous wellness following highlights, for example, cycling, running and strolling. It is also equipped with a heart rate monitor and sleep tracking function. It comes equipped with an integrated USB plug for easy charging, which was spotted on the recently launched Huawei Band 4 and Honor Band 5i. There are approximately 70 dial variants that can be changed, plus it is available in four rest band variants. It is currently available for sale in China, and will soon launch in other markets, including India. In China, it costs 1,000 rupees.
Redmi Band basic specifications and features
- The Redmi band has a 1.08-inch color screen. It has a sport mode and is equipped with an optical heart rate sensor. It screens pulse continuously.
- It also has a sleep monitoring function, which allows you to track the user’s sleep patterns.
- It has 70 types of face marking, allowing users to select according to their choice. It is available in four bracelet options.
- The band has a built-in USB connector that can be easily charged by connecting to a USB charger. It will work up to 14 days on a single charge.
- It can be connected to an Android smartphone. It will work seamlessly with other devices besides Redmi and Mi smartphones.
Xiaomi’s ‘Mi Bin Watch 4’ New launched; parents can monitor children.
The Chinese company Xiaomi launched the Mi Watch Watch 4 in China with 8 days of battery life and dual cameras. It is specially designed for children. It comes equipped with many advanced features. It uses 4G connectivity support and Artificial Intelligence technology. The camera is side-mounted, which is a bit thick compared to other smartwatches. It is equipped with AI Safe Positioning functions, which allows parents to know the location of their children. In China, it costs Rs 9,600. It screens pulse continuously.
Mi Become Watch 4 Smartwatch: specs and features
- The watch has a 1.78-inch AMOLED screen. It has a 2.5D curved glass screen, which has received Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- The watch has connectivity features like NFC, Wi-Fi, 4G support, speakers, and a microphone.
- It is waterproof. It can be used in 20 meters of deep water. This watch weighs 296 grams and has a 920 mAh battery.
- It has two cameras. A 5-megapixel camera is mounted on the face of the watch, allowing video calls. While a secondary 5-megapixel camera is mounted on the side of the watch, it allows parents to monitor objects around children.
- It has AI Safe positioning functions. Watch has 4,000 shopping malls, railway stations, airport database stores across the country, so children can get information on where.
- It has built-in voice assistant support, allowing the user to set alarms and play music by talking. The English language can also be learned in it. In addition to this, many applications are also supported.
OnePlus 8 Series New Launches 5G Support Smartphone
Chinese phone maker One Plus will launch its flagship series ‘One Plus 8’ on April 14 via online streaming. The company has tweeted this information. Smartphones in this series include ‘One Plus 8’ and ‘One Plus 8 Pro’.
The specification of the series was announced by Pete Lau, CEO of the company. Consequently, the phone will have 5G support and a smooth display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. 5G support currently only supports the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. Therefore, it is also confirmed that this series smartphone will have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor.
According to some media reports, the OnePlus 8 will have 6.5 and the OnePlus 8 Pro will have a 6.65-inch screen. Both phones will have a QHD (Quad High Definition) screen. The phones in this series will feature an in-display fingerprint sensor and quick charge. The main 48MP camera can be found on the phone.
OnePlus 8 phones in this series can be released in 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 128GB, and 12GB + 256GB variants. The company can also launch the One Plus 8 Lite vari.